To design and manufacture ceramic flooring and wall tiles that enhance the prestige and trustworthy image of PAVIGRÉS in the global market, thus ensuring the sustainability and growth of the Group.
PAVIGRÉS CERÂMICAS, S.A., always focuses on the Customer as a vital vector of its success, which translates into a constant concern with anticipating and meeting market expectations. To present global and integrated ceramic tile wall and flooring solutions, with products that stand out in the market due to recognised quality and aesthetic value.
This Policy is aligned and developed in accordance with the following aims:
- To promote and stimulate the continuous improvement of its Management System, so as to guarantee high levels of performance in its processes, products and services, with a view to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of customers, shareholders and other relevant parties;
- To provide the company with the necessary human resources, by developing the skills of its employees, encouraging initiative, productivity and a responsible attitude, geared towards improving processes and procedures;
- To meet any and all applicable compliance obligations, namely legal, regulatory, normative and others that PAVIGRÉS may deem applicable;
- To protect the Environment by promoting the prevention of pollution by managing consumption of natural resources such as water and energy and implementing best practices, namely, that prioritise the recovery of waste over its disposal, whenever possible, in order to allow for a continual improvement of environmental performance.
- To secure the necessary resources and means to comply with the established Strategic Guidelines, creating the necessary conditions for investments in new projects focused on the satisfaction of relevant stakeholders, in order to promote the financial consolidation of PAVIGRÉS.
The Management System Policy is thus assumed by PAVIGRÉS with LOYALTY,
PRECISION AND COMMITMENT, and will be communicated to all employees and
other interested parties, as appropriate.
Anadia, 18 September 2020